среда, 28 января 2009 г.

JuffEd for Maemo

I'm a happy owner of Nokia N810 and of course I MUST have been tried to install JuffEd to it :)

I've found a ready package for Maemo (quite old version, but anyway it's a good step to start with). It had a problem with dependencies (Libqt4-core instead of libqt4-core), but I've re-packaged it.
To install it you need Qt4 library installed. I had to follow these steps to do it (probably there is an easier way :))
First of all I've added Qt4 repository (just follow this link with your tablet). But I couldn't find Qt4 libraries in package manager. So I logged in as a root to my tablet using ssh and installed it manually:

# apt-get install libqt4-core libqt4-gui

That's it. Now you can install JuffEd. You can find it here.


P.S.: please keep in mind that when I was writing JuffEd I didn't think it will be used at internet tablets with this tiny resolution ;)

P.P.S.:

Комментариев нет: